The proactive cosmetic and health benefits when using Ortho-Stop.
Cosmetically, Ortho-Stop has many benefits:
1. Tooth preservation after orthodontics. I see so many young people showing tooth wear starting in their late teens and twenties. Ortho-Stop can prevent your beautiful teeth after orthodontics turning into very straight, unattractive short, worn down teeth. You spent $5,000- $6,000 for beautiful teeth. Protect your investment!
2. Protecting extensive cosmetic and general dental work. Ortho-Stop will protect all dental work, be it fillings, crowns or $1,000’s in cosmetic dentistry. Unlike a bulky, uncomfortable night guard, Ortho-Stop is very comfortable and it works!
3. Reducing wrinkling around the corners of the mouth. When the bite is over closed after many years of grinding, the wrinkles are worse around the corners of the mouth. Ortho-Stop will dramatically reduce tooth wear and over closure. But, this needs to be done in your 20’s and 30’s so to minimize tooth wear.
4. Preventing old, short front teeth. If your front teeth are long, they are youthful in appearance. Those youthful teeth give you a youthful smile, no matter how old you. Short teeth cannot produce a youthful smile. PEOPLE JUDGE YOU BY YOUR SMILE. A youthful smile can be yours, without cosmetic dentistry. Maintain what you have. Ortho-Stop will maintain your youthful smile.
Functionally Ortho-Stop has many benefits:
1. Reduce anxiety and stress. Ortho-Stop reduces clenching and grinding. Clenching and grinding is part of the stress and anxiety formula. Refer to Ortho-Stop.com to read about the many health benefits of reducing anxiety and stress.
2. Better deep sleep and its benefits:
a. More energy
b. Stronger immune system
c. Positive auto immune implications
d. Less adverse cortisol production at night
If one started to wear Ortho-Stop at a younger age to stop clenching and grinding, one will benefit in their health and wellness. This includes both functional health and cosmetic health. Be proactive with Ortho-Stop and see and feel the benefits as you get older. Refer to Ortho-Stop.com for an in depth analysis of this discussion.